- County: Northumberland
- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: July 4, 2018 6:25 am
- Expires: 72 days, 14 hours
Electroplating wastewater reuse equipment：
Electroplating wastewater reuse equipmentElectroplating wastewater reuse equipmentElectroplating wastewater reuse equipment
The source of electroplating wastewater is: (1) plating cleaning water; (2) waste electroplating bath; (3) other wastewater, including scouring workshop ground, scrubbing pad wash water, condensed water, ventilation, and due to the plating tank leakage or improper operation management of “run, run, drip, leak” various bath and drainage; (4) the cooling water of the equipment is not polluted unless the temperature is raised during the use of the cooling water. The water quality of electroplating wastewater is related to the technological conditions of electroplating production, production load, operation management and water usage. Complicated water quality of electroplating wastewater, composition is not easy to control, containing chromium, cadmium, nickel, copper, zinc, gold, silver and other heavy metal ions and cyanide, etc., some belong to the carcinogenic, teratogenic and mutagenic toxic substances.
The source of electroplating wastewater is generally:
(1) wash water for plating;
(2) waste electroplating bath;
(3) other wastewater, including scouring workshop ground, scrubbing pad wash water, condensed water, ventilation, and due to the plating tank leakage or improper operation management of “run, run, drip, leak” various bath and drainage;
(4) the cooling water of the equipment is not polluted unless the temperature is raised during the use of the cooling water.
(5) metal surface treatment: metal surface
Characteristic of Wastewater
For metal matrix materials, the electroplating can be divided into:
1. (including polishing, polishing, sand blasting, rolling, brushing, etc.)
2. (including oil removal, rust removal and erosion, etc.)
3. Electrochemical treatment (including electrochemical deoil and electrochemical erosion, etc.)
Alkaline compound is commonly used in degreasing process, such as NaOH, Na2CO3, Na3PO4, Na2SiO3, sometimes also used for oil pollution especially serious parts of kerosene, gasoline, acetone, toluene, trichloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride and other organic solvent degreasing, chemical alkaline degreasing again. In order to remove certain mineral oil, a certain amount of emulsifier, such as OP emulsifier, AE emulsifier and triethanolamine oleic soap, is usually added to the oil. Therefore, the waste water produced in the oil removal process and the replacement of waste liquid are alkaline effluents, which often contain oil and other organic compounds.
It is commonly used in acid cleaning and rust removal to prevent corrosion of the substrate, and it is often added to some corrosion inhibitors such as thiourea, sulfonated coal tar, and ulotto benzidine. The cleaning water produced by the process of pickling and rust removal is generally high and contains heavy metal ions and a small amount of organic additives.
Wastewater treatment is an important part of electroplating wastewater treatment, accounts for about 50% of the total electroplating waste water, waste water containing a certain amount of salt, free acid, organic compound, such as composition changed, along with the process before plating, and factory management level, etc.
Electroplating wastewater treatment
The current general use of physicochemical treatment.
The processing method is more, effective also many, but can achieve the overall standard not much.
But to do good is also some, such as, shaanxi f tianbao company DTCR – heavy metal ion trap agent, heavy metal ions in waste water by DTCR and form a kind of macromolecular chelate, then after flocculation, can well remove the heavy metal ions in the electroplating wastewater, and reach the national standard.
The main source of zinc in electroplating and metal-processing wastewater is the electroplating or acid – cleaning mop.
The pollutants are then washed away through the process of metal rinse.
The pickling process involves soaking the metal (zinc or copper) first in a strong acid to remove the surface oxide, and then immersing it in a bright agent containing the strong chromic acid.
The waste water containing large amounts of hydrochloric acid and zinc, copper and other heavy metal ions and organic brightener, etc, and toxicity is bigger, some also contain carcinogenic, teratogenic and mutagenic toxic substances, great harm to human beings.
Therefore, the electroplating wastewater must be seriously recycled to eliminate or reduce its pollution to the environment.
Electroplating wastewater treatment equipment by adjusting pool, add medicine cabinet, reduction, neutralization reaction pool, pool pH adjustment pool, flocculation pool, inclined tube sedimentation tank, box filter press, clear water reserviors, air flotation, activated carbon filter, etc.
There are several main ways.
1. Air flotation
Air flotation is bubbled into th
Popular Ads Overall
- Perfect Chiropody and Medical Massage (1668 views)
- Non-Hotfix Flatback Rhinestones in stock (308 views)
- China Indoor Playground Ball Pool Theme (88 views)
- buy Solar Wall Lights (75 views)
- Insect Killer manufacturers (59 views)
- best TRUCK Tire (54 views)
- Customized Brake Disc For Mercedes Benz (54 views)
- Insect Repellent Fabric factory (53 views)
- Wheels For Bed Frame factory (53 views)
- Rustic Tile factory (52 views)